On her album, One Song At A Time, Jamie Grace mixes in her love of God with some playful lyrics and tunes that will get stuck in your head,
in a good way. On this album there are 11 songs that are sure to make you
wanna sing along.
My personal favorite is her song called “Holding On.” My favorite part of the song is
the chorus which says this –
“I’ll just keep holding on for what I believe / Oh, I believe in You /
Give me the strength for the fight / And the heart to
believe when it’s hard to believe in You”
I enjoy and highly recommend that you listen to her songs.
~ Lilian B.
P.S. Picture source, http://www.talentjug.com/profile/jamiegraceh/physical
As a teen living in a world full of depressing situations, this song is one of my favorites. It speaks to the people with hopes that are very little. The song reminds us that whatever hardships you are going through right now, remember that theirs someone waiting for your call, our Savior. Just say one short prayer, He’ll be there!
“If your looking for a Savior, all you gotta do is turn around.”
Video link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCi8P7W_tAw
Mandie And The Secret Tunnel is a movie about a girl living in the 1900’s. It goes along with the book series. Her father has died and her mother plans on sending her away while keeping her older sister Irene. Some parts can be sad and I find some other parts to be hilarious. I really love watching this movie! This is the first out of 3 so far and I am hoping for more! I highly recommend this movie for everyone!
P.S. Find out more at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132286/
I watched a video earlier that listed the top 8 reasons why I can’t share my faith. Here is a summary of it-
8. I might get beat-up. Now, that one caught me off-guard. Getting beat up? It could happen, so I went on
7. I am afraid I won’t make sense. Now, I can understand that. What if your words over-cross? So, I went on.
6. I might get made fun of. Now, that is a reason that I could most imagine happening. A kid going to tell his friends and suddenly, everybody makes fun of him. So, I went on.
5. I don’t know how to start. Now, I can imagine a lot of people doing that. “How do I start? Well, I don’t know so I guess I won’t”. Next,
4. I’ll be a bad witness. This one really caught me. I never imagined somebody as a “bad witness”. So, I thought about it and then went on.
3. I’ll say the wrong thing. Now, that one sounds like above. You say the wrong things and then you think you are a bad witness.
2. I’ll be a Religious nut. That’s what I think most of society is like. They want to be the “It Things” and the “It Things” don’t believe in God, so most just keep it silent.
Now, drum roll, the number 1 thing is…
1. I don’t know enough! That one was surprising for me. I mean, I never thought, not once, about not knowing enough about Christ to share your faith. I never thought about if somebody asks me a question and I don’t know the answer. I just never worried about that.
Now, look back at what I just told you. What do all those have in common? They are all excuses, not reasons! Now, I want you to think, are these your excuses?